Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Song of Solomon 7:10: I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.
- Song of Solomon 8:7: Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.
- Mark 10:9: What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
- Ephesians 4:32: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
- Ephesians 5:21: Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
- Hebrews 13:4: Let marriage be held in honor—esteemed worthy, precious, [that is,] of great price and especially dear—in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be (kept undishonored,) undefiled.
- 1 Peter 3:8-9: Finally, all [of you] should be of one and the same mind (united in spirit), sympathizing [with one another], loving [each the others] as brethren (of one household), compassionate and courteous—tenderhearted and humble-minded. Never return evil for evil or insult for insult—scolding, tongue-lashing, berating; but on the contrary blessing—praying for their welfare, happiness and protection, and truly pitying and loving them. For know that to this you have been called, that you may yourselves inherit a blessing [from God]—obtain a blessing as heirs, bringing welfare and happiness and protection.