Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Proverbs 5:18-19: Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
- Proverbs 18:22: Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 7:3: The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights—goodwill, kindness and what is due her as his wife; and likewise the wife to her husband.
- Ephesians 5:25-33: Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
- Colossians 3:19: Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
- 1 Peter 3:7: Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [your wives] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
- Proverbs 19:14: House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord.
- 1 Timothy 3:4: He must rule his own household well, keeping his children under control, with true dignity, commanding their respect in every way and keeping them respectful.