Faith is a powerful force. Everything that happens to us supernaturally happens by faith. Somewhere, somehow, someone has to release faith for the supernatural to happen in our lives.
Faith, as powerful as it is, won’t accomplish anything as long as it’s just sitting inside us. So, whether it’s getting us born again or getting us healed, whether it’s avoiding a financial disaster or avoiding a fatal car wreck, faith must be released.
You can develop the faith you need to do the impossible! No matter what God has called you to do or what godly desires He has placed in you, strong and active faith is what you need to accomplish them. Build your faith, then release it to see BIG results in your life!
Understanding the depth and power of faith will give you confidence to operate in it every single day.
Here are 25 faith essentials every Christian needs to know:
1. The just shall live by faith. (Hebrews 10:38)
2. We walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)
3. It is impossible to please God without faith. (Hebrews 11:6)
4. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17)
5. Faith is of the heart and not the head. (Romans 10:10)
6. Faith is both a creative and a destructive force. (Genesis 1:3; Mark 11:23)
7. Faith is released by words. We must speak the Word only. (2 Corinthians 4:13; Matthew 8:5-10)
8. Faith begins where the will of God is known. (1 John 5:14-15)
9. Faith stops at the question mark. (James 1:5-8)
10. Your faith will never rise above the level of your confession. The stronger your confession, the stronger your faith will become. (Proverbs 18:7, 21)
11. Faith focuses on the desired result—not the dreaded outcome. (Isaiah 46:9-10)
12. Every born-again believer has the God kind of faith. (Romans 12:1-3)
13. Every born-again believer has the right to use his or her faith. (Mark 11:23)
14. Faith must be developed by exercise, use and action. (Hebrews 12:2; James 1:22-25, 2:17)
15. Meditation in the Word builds a capacity for greater faith. (Psalm 1; Joshua 1:8)
16. You can use your faith like a mechanic uses a wrench—on purpose. (Mark 4:35-41)
17. Your faith can grow exceedingly. (2 Thessalonians 1:3)
18. Our faith is the victory that overcomes and conquers the world. (1 John 5:4)
19. Faith works by love. (Galatians 5:6)
20. Faith calls things which be not as though they were. (Romans 4:17)
21. Faith says, “I see it now.” If you can see it, you can have it. (Joshua 1:8)
22. Faith says, “I take it now.” What God provides by His grace, we lay hold of and take with our faith. (Mark 11:24)
23. Faith says, “I have it now.” (2 Peter 1:2-4)
24. The greatest faith is faith in God’s Word and its authority alone, not demanding any physical evidence of proof. (Matthew 8:5-13)
25. Faith gives praise and thanksgiving while waiting for the manifestation of the desired result. (Philippians 4:4-7; Psalm 34:1)
Now declare out loud, “My faith is awake, alive, activated, working, vibrant, strong, stirred up and growing exceedingly; and is producing victorious results. I release my faith for the overflow in every area of my life.”
When you understand and meditate on the power of faith through these 25 essentials about faith every Christian needs to know, you will stir up a faith inside you that will bring results. Remember—no Word, no faith. Ten percent WORD, 10 percent faith, 10 percent results. One hundred percent WORD, 100 percent results. That’s the definition of walking by faith. Now take your faith and put it to work!
As always, if you need a partner to agree with you in prayer, please call our prayer ministers at 0860 10 33 56 or submit a prayer request. Any day of the year, we’re here for you!