Topics: God's Love, God's Promises, Relationships
Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Psalm 68:6: God places the solitary in families and gives the desolate a home in which to dwell.
- Proverbs 15:25: The Lord will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow.
- Isaiah 54:5: For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- 1 Corinthians 7:32, 34: My desire is to have you free from all anxiety and distressing care. The unmarried [man] is anxious about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord. And the unmarried woman or girl is concerned and anxious about the matters of the Lord, how to be wholly separated and set apart in body and spirit.
- James 1:27: Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.