God is always on your side. He’s on your side as you stand for healing. He’s on your side as you stand for a loved one’s salvation. And He’s on your side as you stand against debt. His Word provides you with insight to His will regarding your finances. Read these scriptures. Think about them. Memorize them. Speak them over your finances. Allow them to change the way you handle your finances.
- Matthew 6:31-33: So don’t worry about these things, saying, "What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?" These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
- Philippians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
- Romans 13:8: Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another.
- Proverbs 3:9: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce.
- Malachi 3:10: “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!”
- 2 Corinthians 9:7: You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”
- Luke 6:38: Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
- Mark 11:23: I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, "May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea," and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.
- Galatians 6:9: So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
Remember, God wants you to stand against debt and He’s provided His Word to help you do just that!